Well-kept 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home convenient to shopping, dining and all major commuter routes. Crown moldings and hardwood floors in the foyer, formal living and dining rooms. Eat-in kitchen with island, pantry, and large table space area that walks out to the back yard. Just off of the kitchen is the family room with hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace for those chilly winter nights. A half bath and laundry room finish off the main level of the home. Upstairs is the owner's suite and ensuite bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, and separate shower. Three more nicely sized bedrooms on this level share the full guest bathroom with a tub/shower combo. *** Waterproof laminate flooring throughout the bedroom level- no carpet! This is a great home for entertaining with an attached 2-car garage and plenty of driveway parking for your guests. Come check out what it has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,426 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price